1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by qualitylawn, Feb 19, 2009.

1. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

I have a e60 and during plowing ,if i work the unit fast i get the overload light on the touchpad. Ive checked connections grounds tried different touchpad. I also tried my e47 backup it does the same thing anyone got any opinions?
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I would guess it's a bad ground in the system somewhere.
  3. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

i added a extra ground to the battery this didnt make a diff the regular ground is good also
  4. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

what about the white wire from the controller to the solenoid , or the pins/wires in the controller plug. also take the controller apart and check inside to see if all the wires have a good connection to the solder board, or maybe there cut. i had this prob before. took apart controller and re-soldered 2 wires, and shrink wrapped 2 other wires.
  5. Sirmatthew

Sirmatthew Junior Member

did you ever fix the overload light?If so how because mine is doing the same exact thing.