1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Power Unit Testing Table?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ibelee, Dec 31, 2005.

1. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Anyone know where I can get one, or do I have to build it?

2. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

We recently received the new TC200 test stand......great piece of equipment compared to the old style test stand.

I can email the info on both the old and new test stands.

Brian

3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

TC200 Test Stand

Would love to see any info you have.
    Where'd you get it?
    I'm up to 12 pumps per month and can't keep up with the demand the "old fashion way".

4. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

The test stands are available to Meyer dealers and sub-dealers. I do not see any reason why a non-dealer could not purchase one.

Give me an email address and I will sent you info on both.

Brian

5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Address

Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  6. Whip

Whip Member

7. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

Hey guys, the info is on the way.

I currently have both types. We have used the "old style" for almost 20 years and as I mentioned above, we just recently took delivery of the new TC200.

After talking with my Techs, I can see the need to keep both units in operation. I will usually put a unit the test stand for a customer @ no charge (just a customer relations practice that I have always done). In doing this, I never know what type of oil or condition of the oil is in the lift unit. And I tell my customers that although we try to keep clean oil in the test stand, it could be some what contaminated and not 100% clean.

The new TC200 unit will be used only to check pumps after rebuild (clean oil) and also to check new pumps on new plow installations.

Brian

8. Whip

Whip Member

Thanks Brian.
    The new stand looks pretty cool-so much for "workbench mount" on that one. I assume it tests the pumps automatically once you have determined what it is you want it to do?

I'd like to possibly get a hold of an old style as I have used one myself for about 10 years at different dealers I have worked for.

9. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Thanks for the info

Thanks Brian,

It sounds like we are all in agreement...
    The TC200 is a good machine, but for doing re-builds the old bench model might be better.
    Anyone know where I can get one?

10. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

I believe the Meyer offices are closed tomorrow, but I should be able to get pricing on Tuesday.

Brian

11. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

hey brian can you send me the same info please on the test stand. send it to bigplow23@yahoo.com

thank you joe

12. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Could you send pics to sefh@umich.edu. Thanks

13. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

Sefh ~ you have mail.

Brian