1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Poly & Steel 7.5 blades & full size Bronco mount,Akron

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowpoe, Apr 9, 2012.

1. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Here is a link to my craiglist add
    http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/2932611600.html

I have a Meyers 7.5' Poly Plow with good cutting edge ,rams do have some pitting and A-frame needs welded (easy fix) $400 OBO
    Also have a steel 7.5' Meyer's that has a good A-Frame ,cutting edge and rams are pretty good $225 OBO or both for $550
    Also have a 89 Full Size Ford Bronco(I think it fits 80-96 FS Broncos) Meyer Mount in good condition $225 Take it all for $700

I have a Western Conventional Cable operated 7.5' with almost everything you need .I have a Ford mount? and a Chevy 73-87 Mount $750
    I have NEW Western RAMS for the older cable operated plows with 1 inch pin Holes $120 for both
    I can send more pics & will be putting Adds up for the other stuff + adds on plowsite.c o m
    Call or text Steve 330 283-098two CASH ONLY ,No Shipping, No Spammers

Also Looking for Left & right western Ultramount recievers and Truck side harness for Chevy 1500 99-02

IMG_3347 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3346 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3337 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3339 (Medium).JPG

2. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Lowered Prices Needs to go

Poly $375
    Steel$200
    Both $475
    Bronco mount $175
    All for $575

3. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

Meyers Stuff SOLD

Only have Western stuff left Go to the craigslist ad for pics of Western stuff.
    I cant figure out how to edit this?