1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow with Free Truck $750

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

1985 Dodge Ram 150 4x4, 360 V8, auto, 125,000 miles. Meyer 7.5 plow Truck is rusty but runs and drives. Needs fuel line repaired to drive. Tires decent, heat, lights, brakes, wipers all work. Truck has tool box and bedliner. First $750 takes it all. Clear title. Truck located in Sterling Heights, MI. (586) 634-2904 pics in prior post.

2. Metro Lawn

3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

4. Metro Lawn

Sent you an email. Truck is located near M-59 and Mound Rd.

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

damn a truck for $20.00 you cant beat that

i know it will get higher but this is a deal and a half if i wasnt trying to get rid of a truck id take it

6. Metro Lawn

I'll give you $2500 and this this truck for the yellow one.

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i need a dump so im trying to get rid of this one but i pm you...let me know

8. I PLOW ALONE

I PLOW ALONE Junior Member

i live near by and would like to come look at the truck. let me know thank's

9. Metro Lawn

Just call me.