1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow Wiring Done!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GatorDL55, Nov 21, 2009.

1. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

Plow Wiring Done!

I just got all of my wiring done on my truck - I had to remove it from my old truck I sold and install it in this one. It wasn't too bad - hardest part was holding the flashlight while working because it was dark while I was doing it. I found a neat clip for the battery terminal at autozone that allows you to make connections to it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good. Cant wait to see the plow on the truck!
  3. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

I should be able to finish up the truck side mount today. I'll post some pics when it's all hooked up.
  4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Loooks good.
  5. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Looks good to me as well. Can't wait for the fluffy stuff!

I hate the fact that there are not enough high-amerage connection points for plows. Especially with running a back-blade that is electric over hydraulic.

I've started running car stereo power distribution blocks for amplifiers. Gold plated ones are pretty reasonably priced and don't corrode like lead, etc.

Need to figure out a better way to get power to these things.
  6. G.S.Landscaping

G.S.Landscaping Junior Member

I see your in Broadview hts also..havent seen your truck around yet.. But good luck this season