1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow Side Harness Pig Tail needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nastynova, Oct 18, 2009.

1. nastynova

nastynova Junior Member
    from 14733

Hello! I'm a newbie here and in desperate need of some help with my Meyers plow. Dug it out of the barn and went to hook up the big pig tail from the plow to the connector from the truck and when I went to raise the plow it went to the left and now it won't do anything other than hear the solenoid clicking. It won't go left, right or up and after further inspection it looks like 2 or 3 of the prongs on the inside of the plow pig tail have been broken off. I do not have any papers on this plow to find out part numbers and all I can tell you is it's a Meyer E-58 Pump and it's a 6.5 Foot blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Scott

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Take a look at #6 in the diagram. Does it look like that? http://ww2.meyerproducts.com/upload/forms/1-841 R4.pdf

Being a 6.5 with an E58 I'd guess have an MDll/EZ-Plus style plow. You can look around the Meyer site a little to compare what you have for positive identification.

Welcome to the forum. :waving:

3. nastynova

nastynova Junior Member
    from 14733

That's perfect and exactly what I'm looking for is the complete #6 Harness. Thanks a ton for the link and I'm hoping that this is the problem with the plow, it seems to make sense that it has to be the problem but we'll see. Thanks! Scott

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Good deal and be sure to let us know how you make out. :drinkup: