1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer plow price

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by RhinoL&L, Jan 28, 2007.

1. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

hey. I can get a used meyer st 7.5 for 2600 with everything and installation. It has been serviced and ready to go. Is this a good deal? what prices should i be looking at for a St7.5 or stp 7.5 im in columbus ohio. Any info helps. thanks shawn

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Shawn ~ couple of questions:

what year of truck do you have?
    how old is the plow system?
    what type of Meyer hitch system.....EZ-Classic or EZ-Plus?
    what model of pump?

If you can provide me the above info, I will check with my boss who is a Meyer dealer just an hour north of you. He has some great deals on plows.

Thanks,

Babe

3. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

f150

Hey i have a 1999 f150 triton 5.4 4x4. The plow i was looking at was a used one from a dealer that had been serviced and repaired. I don't know the exact condition but it was a meyer st 7.5 with the e 60 lift pump night saber lights and the ez mount classic. he also has an stp 7.5 for 100 more same lift lights and mount. i am looking for a slightly used one in good condition thanks shawn

4. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Shawn ~ I spoke with Brian, here is what he can do:

New Meyer ST-7.5 (the moldboard has a couple of scratches) with new EZ-Plus or EZ-Classic Hitch, the new E-58H pump with touch pad controls, new Nite-Saber plow lights, installed for $3228.00 and comes with the new Meyer ROC 5 year warranty.

Brian's email address is: brian@newellequipment.com

you can contact him direct.

Thanks,

Babe

5. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Shawn ~ it was nice to meet you yesterday, we appreciate your business.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call myself or Brian anytime.

Thanks again!

Babe