1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TurfKing360, Feb 18, 2013.

1. TurfKing360

TurfKing360 Member

I'm cleaning out my shop and have these laying around from and old truck so get them before they go to the scrap yard all offers will be considered.

Meyer EZ-Mount Classic Lift frame, New style Lift Arm, E-60 pump in great working order no leaks bench tested, Nite Saber Lights all assembled ready to go. Assembly new costs over 3k also 2 Nite Saber light modules, 4 trip springs, 2 power angle cylinders 1.5"x12" w/ hoses, complete wire harness with membrane touch pad for 1999-2004 Ford F250-F550 Super Duty trucks. Selling all parts together preferred Hate to see good parts go to waste at the scrap yard so make me an offer

079.jpg

080.jpg

2. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

Around here thats $800 sitting there.

3. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

Where is here?