1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer plow mount kits

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PSSKI, Dec 26, 2001.

1. PSSKI

PSSKI Junior Member

I just bought a meyer st7.5 plow that was mounted on a 92 1/2 ton dodge, and want to mount it on either my 94 or 97 dodge cummins 3/4 ton 4x4. I need a different mount kit than the one that came with the plow, and would like to pick your brains as to a good source for used or new plow mounts, as well as a good way to dispose of the one I have that I dont need. Thanks Phil

2. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

try your dealer. i was able to get the used subframe for my truck for a fraction of a new one. it was in mint condition and i gave the dealer the toyota subframe that came with the plow. our dealer is the largest one in the area so he had connections all over the place.

3. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Where are you? LOCATION please

Like the man said, check with your dealer first to see about mabye trading mounts. You can usually buy new mounts over the net cheaper though. Do a search on "snowplow parts". We get most of our parts from Central Parts Warehouse. Another good location is the "snowplow homepage" Good luck

4. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Dec 27, 2001