1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer plow mount Dodge Ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by johngus, Sep 15, 2002.

1. johngus

johngus Senior Member

I am looking to sell my undercarriage off my 97 Ram.buying a 99 suburban so if anyone's interested let me know.It only plowed once last year,is still like brand new.make offer??also looking for used undercarriage for 99 suburban 2500.maybe trade with someone????

2. sspearl

sspearl Junior Member

3. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Plow mount

Do you still have the EZ mount under truck frame for sale???E-mail pic.'s to Ratchetbmc@msn.com

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Plow push carton

I found one cheap on E-Bay.A factory take off EZ-Mount from a 04 Dodge 1500.It's never seen snow,and I got the lower for $125.,and the upper lift frame for $125.I had to look under Snowplow frame.The one for your Saburbin is in their.Also check under plow truck frame in all catagory's.Good Luck!!!!!!And Let it snow.My one ton dually dump is cocked,locked,and ready to ROCK!

5. Erlee

Erlee Junior Member

If you still have the undercarriage mount for sale, pm and let me know: new or old style fit, model# and how much. c-p-i@att.net.

Thanks

6. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

if you still have mount for sale please call me at 586 864 2841 thanx BILL

7. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Sorry guy's,I was just replying that after 2 snow season's of looking I finally found the lower push carton,and upper lift frame for $255.00.It was a brand new never seen snow dealer take of frame.Unbelievable,but he (the guy from E-bay)had another lower frame that was going cheap.I don't have the link to E-bay off hand,but look under "snowplow truck frame".His E-bay name is TraderBC.Hopefully it's still their.E-bay is the best way to find one cheap.Or I just lucked out.