1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow From one Chevy to another.

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by PlowKing1, May 30, 2008.

1. PlowKing1

PlowKing1 Junior Member

Will a Meyer plow that is on a 1980 Chevrolet 1500 fit on a 1995 Chevrolet 1500 with little work or am I wasting my time? Thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Afraid not PK....the mount isn't even close between those two different body styles of trucks. Could certainly look for a used mount for the '95 though.

3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

second that

4. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

Or for 1200 you can by my meyer with pro wings, E60 touch pad everything off my 98 chevy to make it work, blade was sand blasted in the fall and painted, pump rebuilt before the last season, extra pump motor and a ramsey 8000 pound winch with mount that fits the lower frame when the plow is off. And I am in Buffalo. 913-3813

5. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

6. isellmeyers

isellmeyers Junior Member

I'm wonedering if anyone can tell me what Meyer clevis mount will go on a 2001 3500 4x4 Chevy Dual Wheel LS pickup for the ez mount classic setup. I have all mounting except the clevis mount. Does anyone know what part the clevis is for this truck??????

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Mounting carton p/n 17139.

8. isellmeyers

ok is this the answer to my chevy truck mount??? Sorry but I'm new here and don't quite know who is talking to whom ,lol. Thanks if it is, Steve

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yea Steve thats the answer to your question.

And welcome aboard. :waving:

10. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

classic or plus?

ez classic mount is 17111mount is
    the clevis for that 11630

ez plus mount is 17139
    the clevis for ez plus is 19370
    the clevis for MDII is 11770

11. isellmeyers

Thanks BB, but I'm a bit confused,lol. The part number you gave me says its for 03 truck. Mine is an 01 is there a difference?

12. isellmeyers

Hey thanks noble for the extra info. Yes the setup I have is an ez mount. I only need the truck end mount to complete it. Its the type that plugs into the two holes on the clevis mount. And thanks again you guys have been a big help. Steve

13. isellmeyers

Lol that would be an ex mount classic not the plus .

14. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No difference for the model years. 99-up 1500HD, 2500, 2500HD and 3500 all use the same mount. But yes I now see you needed it for the classic not a plus so the 17111 p/n that Noble posted would be the correct mount.

15. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

i have a chevy mounting carton for a 1500 i think it fits a 98 model . Ill sell it cheap!

16. festerw

festerw Senior Member

You could try Meyer's EZ Transfer program on their website.

17. isellmeyers

Hey thanks again BB for your help. I'm finding its easier just to ask someone instead of wondering aimlessly around the internet.

18. isellmeyers

p/n 11630, 11635 clevis setup

ok now that I have the p/ns for what I need , does anyone know anyone whom might be selling these parts???? Would really like to find used but good conditioned parts if anyone knows let me know. p/n 11630 and p/n 11635 are clevis setup for 2001 3500 chevy dually pickup. Thanks again Steve

19. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I think all the part #'s that Noble posted of the induvidual carton components may have confused you Steve...

The 17111 part # is the complete mounting carton that includes the part #'s you listed in your post.

So in other words 11630 and 16350 are simply the two main individual components INCLUDED in the 17111 mounting kit and is what you want to look for...not the 11630 and 11635 by themselves.. So if you have the plow/wiring/hyrdaulics and the tubular lift frame, all you need is the 17111 mounting carton kit. Here's an exploded veiw to make it easier to see whats in the 17111 kit: Mounting carton

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  20. isellmeyers

You are right BB , I have everything except those two parts. Does meyers sell those parts individually or in the whole mounting carton??????? Thank again Steve