1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseld, Feb 23, 2007.

1. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I bought a used truck tonight and do not want the Meyer plow that is on it. The plow is a 2000 7'6" steel with a touchpad controller. It is on a 1993 Chevy truck so I assume it will fit the classic body style trucks. I bought it from a 60 year old man who plowed 12 driveways with it each storm. Best offer?

2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

Tube Style? With an E-60

Any issues or is it in good shape, pics. would be great if you have them.

Thanks

3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Yes, I beleive it is a tube style. The light tower is removable, if that is tube style. I do not know if it is an E60. I run all Western and Boss plows so this plow is not interchangeable for me, that is why I want to sell it and put a unimount on it. Plow is in nice shape, the guy parked it indoors, but it is a 2000, so I would not call it mint, but definitely presentable. It looks the same as my friend's 9' Meyer on his F-350 if that helps. I am not very tech savy in regards to posting pictures, sorry, but I am going to try to put it on E-bay through my neighbor next week.