1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Plow Carton - 2004 F-150 New Body Style

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by SnowStacker83, Oct 14, 2012.

1. SnowStacker83

SnowStacker83 Junior Member

I'm sure I am not the first one to ask this but does anyone know if there is a Meyer EZ Mount Classic (Tube Frame) for a 2004 F-150 New Body Style? I have heard rumors that they dont make on but I have seen with my own two eyes my exact same truck with the Tube Frame mount right on the front of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike

2. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

It is not a rumor but a fact. Meyer does not make the Classic tube style mount for that truck. I am sure what you saw was a self fabricated one.

3. Moose's Mowing

Moose's Mowing Senior Member
    from SE PA

can't give you any facts on the Ford, but I was told by several plow shops that Meyer's didn't make a mount for my 2004 Chevy. They did, because I just bought one. Kind of hard to find but I did find a few. I think Meyer changed from the classic mount to the mount where everything comes off the truck as one unit around 2004 which caused some confusion with mounts. that's all hearsay, but I hope you can find what you need. I can relate to hwo frustrating it can be.

4. wfd151

wfd151 Junior Member

meyer mount for 2004 ford f-150

MIKE, I JUST PUT THE EZ PLOW HOOK UP ON MY 2004 F-150 TODAY FROM MEYERS, THE PART NUMBER YOU NEED IS MEYER 17141

Works excellent, and its the ez on and off from the truck, only thing stays on truck is the clevis.

Plow and lights, pump etc are all in one piece