1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer or Diamond Tubular Frame

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NNJSnow, Dec 6, 2004.

1. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Looking for a meyer or diamond tubular carrier frame. Dont need the pump or any wiring, lights would be nice to have but not necessary. Really jus need this carrier frame.

Jeff

2. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

now are you looking for the tube that holds the pump and the lights? if so i might know a guy that has one i bought one off of him for $100 and he said he has another one in his garage.. let me know if you are still looking for one
    thanks gary

3. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

yes thats what i need the frame that holds the lights and pump in the tubular styly like you described.

Thanks

Jeff

4. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

as soon as the guy gets back to me i will have one and i'll let you know ASAP

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I Have What You Are Looking For

I Just Wreaked My Truck So I Will Know Monday If I Am Getting A New Set Up For It And If So I Will Have The Part You Need. So I Will Post Again On Monday And Let You Know But Most Likely It Is For Sale.

6. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

F250MAN: If he doesn't need it, let me know.

Thanks
    Ryan

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well Guys Sorry Iwas Able To Hook A Chain To The Plow Frame And Pull It Straight So Im Going To Just Keep It And Get A New Pump And Lights.f250man

8. batsos

batsos Junior Member
    from NY

will meyer plow on a 2000 dodge fit a 98 dodge??

Does anyone know if the meyer plow that came with my 2000 dodge 1500 will fit a 98 dodge 1500?? I'm selling the plow package and the guy interested in it has a 98 dodge. Thanks