1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer nite saber

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by PALLMAL, Sep 28, 2011.

1. PALLMAL

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

I have a new set of meyer nite saber lights. Can some one help me a simple wiring diagram done by hand to wire these lights to my truck. I just want to wire these in without the modules or the wire harness , with a switch and the bare essentials wiring

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

You'll find your answer hiding behind just 3 little screws... :waving:

3. PALLMAL

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

Sorry but that didnt help much

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

open the back of the light

5. wizardsr

LOL. 3 screws on the back of the light. If you're capable of re-wiring the lights yourself, surely 3 little screws shouldn't scare you... :rolleyes:

6. PALLMAL

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

I see six wires 3 to each bulb

7. blk90s13

well nite saber have a h4/9003 bulb that uses 3 wires and a parking/turn bulb that uses 3 wires

ground high and low beams one wire each
    ground parking and signal one wire each

8. PALLMAL

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

From therefore I tie all the grounds together and all the power together

9. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

No, you don't wire all the power together, you need to splice into your left and right directional s, and your parking lights, run a switch (double pole, double throw) for high and low beam. and one switch to turn them on and off.
    you will need to wire in some 25amp relays for the headlights so you don't burn up the switches.

10. wizardsr

I think you should take it to someone that knows what they're doing before you burn your truck to the ground. :dizzy:

11. blk90s13

first thing came to mind OH snap we will have a new my truck is on fire thread :eek:

I dont like wires and dont mess with them much unless I HAVE to.

12. PALLMAL

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

Does some one have a wiring diagram they can post to hard wire these lights in with toggle switches

13. blk90s13

14. wizardsr