1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer nite saber

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by PALLMAL, Sep 28, 2011.

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

I have a new set of meyer nite saber lights. Can some one help me a simple wiring diagram done by hand to wire these lights to my truck. I just want to wire these in without the modules or the wire harness , with a switch and the bare essentials wiring
  2. ChiTahoe

ChiTahoe Senior Member

Did you ever get your lights hooked up?

If not, which version of lights do you have. There is the Nite Saber and the Nite Saber 2s Different modules and wiring harnesses for them. Also let us know what kind of truck you have.

PALLMAL Junior Member
    from MAINE

No I did not, Nite Saber and I have a Ford f150 1998. Iwant to wire these lights with out the expensive modules, harnesses, etc. just a simple switch , relay .
  4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=125184 So, you didn't get the answer you wanted in the other thread so you started another? :dizzy: Get off your lazy butt, remove the 3 screws on the back of the light, and you'll see exactly what color wire does what. :dizzy: Just think, in the time you spent posting new threads on the internet, you could have had the things wired already. Thumbs Up Make sure the video camera is rolling when you turn them on, I really want to see your smoke show!
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011