1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer night saber lites PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by toddon22, Jan 20, 2010.

1. toddon22

toddon22 Member

I have my meyer nite saber snow plow lights working to the point that when my daytime running lights are on so are my plow lights at low intensity. But when I turn on my plow light switch to turn on my plow lights at full intensity nothing happens, my truck low beams will work but my plow lights wont. Does anybody have any suggestions on to what I should do to get my plow lights working when not in drl mode?

2. Booman70

Booman70 Senior Member

Something is wrong if you flip the switch on for the plow lights I dont think power should be going to the truck lights anymore if it is wired right and vice versa if plow light switch off shouldnt be power to plow lights at all.