1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer new snowplow blades for sale cheap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rick W, Dec 17, 2015.

1. rick W

rick W Member

I ended up with a pile of blades, no hydraulics, no wires, no brackets. Just the blades, all brand new. Most have cutting edges and skid shoes too. Thats it. Great for replacing dead, bent or rusty plow blades, or for fabing up a set up for skid steers or tractors.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    6', 6.5' and 7.5 foot.

Located in Windsor Ontario Canada, 2 minutes from detroit michigan.

Selling for $300 US each to get rid of them. Pics available.

turfmasterlandscape@gmail.com

2. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

How/where did you score all those? Pretty cool, easy fab for skid. Good luck selling, don't think you'll have them too long.

3. rick W

rick W Member

Deal

I was buying a 40' sea can at an auction and a skid of bobcat tires. I figured I was stuck paying $1000 shipping for the sea can back to my shop so why not load it up. Started looking at other items and saw 3 skids of these plows. My foreman was not very impressed, wondered why i needed a dozen plows. Funny, he would have preferred a couple bobcats and a kubota tractor.

Anyway, I just want to blow them out and make enough to help me cover the shipping. I do not want to sit on them for a year or so and I am not in the plow selling business. Just a contractor doing what most of you do. I have had three people look in the last 24, all took one, 11 left. They are a great deal.

Cheers, Happy to show all the pics or measurements anyone wants. Dont pay a penny until you see them and are 100% happy. Best I can do.

Cheers, Rick

4. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, really cool.

5. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

it is refreshing to see there are still people out there that are not all about the money and would rather share their good fortune with others over making a fortune when they find a good deal.
    thumbs up to you good sir.

6. rick W

rick W Member

Thanks but...

Appreciate the kind words but i still have 9 plows. Haha How many do you want?

Merry Christmas all. Some snow would be nice.

7. rick W

rick W Member

A few left.

I only have the following left.

3 7.5' heavier models
    1 7.5' lighter model (no cutting edge or skid shoes, will take $50 off)
    2 6.5' models
    1 6' model

8. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

unfortunately, i can not use those toy plows. my smallest plow is 8.5 ft.

9. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

I wish you were closer. I am out west. Have you put them on ebay? That might help? Good luck.

10. rick W

rick W Member

no ebay due to shipping issues

I am in Canada just across from detroit michigan. Only 7 left and shipping is likely crazy expensive due to weight and dimensions. Sold most to local and Ontario Canada guys who show up and load in trucks. Kind of figured a few michigan guys would show but not a thing.

Oh well, moved most...hope the rest go soon.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas.