1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Mounting Carton Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJConstruction, Sep 17, 2005.

1. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ

I'm looking for a mounting carton....Meyer EZ-Classic for a 1995 Dodge Ram 2500....I believe any 93+ mount for any Dodge would fit my truck. I'm in the South Jersey area if anyone nearby has one. Thanks!

2. fordtruckman

fordtruckman Junior Member

do u still need a mounting carton for a dodge

3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I need one too, for my 1999 Dodge 2500.

4. big blue 2500

big blue 2500 Junior Member

17103 Carton available

I have a 17103 Mounting Carton for sale. It will mount to 94' thru 02' (old body style) 1500 and 2500 Ram Pickups. If you HAVE the factory installed Snow Plow Prep package then you will probably need the 17104 mount.

5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I don't have the factory snow plow prep package. How much do you want for your carton, and where are you in MD?

6. big blue 2500

big blue 2500 Junior Member

17103 Mount

Jamie,

I think that we spoke about this mount last January. You said that my price was too high and I lived too far away. I still live in Chesapeake Beach and the price is still $400.00 You can't touch a new one around here for less than $520.00 + Tax, and this mount has never pushed a plow. If I don't sell it on Ebay this year I will reduce the price.

Take Care and Think Snow

7. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I was buying it for someone else in January, now I'm looking for myself. I'm considering it now. That's if I decide to keep my truck... this V10 is hurting on gas....