1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer mounting carton 17077

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blade111, Jan 16, 2007.

1. blade111

blade111 Junior Member

Anyone happen to have a Meyer mounting carton #17077 that they would be willing to sell? I am looking to mount a used 7'6" Meyer poly plow to a 1980 Ford F-250. I contacted my local dealer & Meyer directly, but both said that they don't make this mounting system anymore b/c it is too old. Any help would be appreciated! THANKS!

2. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Welder, plasma cutter (O/A Torch), spare steel and a newer mount....it'll fit and if you're good it will be stronger than the original. Try to find a mount for a Unimog if you are bored. Had to make mine.

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I think we have a NOS one down at work. Let me check.

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Are you looking for new or used? We have a used one and I think there is a new one too. I can look if you let me me know what you want

6. blade111

blade111 Junior Member

I would prefer used (if it is cheaper of course). Let me know what you have & prices, shipping etc. Thanks!

7. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We have a used one for $350

8. blade111

blade111 Junior Member

how much to ship to 62702?

9. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I can ship it to you for $80