1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Mount # 18038

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Hammer, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Hammer

Hammer Junior Member

Anybody know of a place that sells discontinued mounts? I'm searching for part number 18038, :help: it fits a 83-92 Mazda B2600. I'm stuck with my Truck until the new car is paid off which will be for about 5 years... Then I'll look at a new truck. I can get the rest of the plow system from work, but the mount seems to be an issue to find. Thanks in advance!

2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

mount carton

The bad thing with mounts by the time you pay for just the mount for a few dollars more you can get the whole mount carton i searched the whole deal. What i did was buy the mount kit then i had spare parts but then I got one more rig so i used the parts as molds and fabed another set but meyers used some odd sizes so the one i made was stronger. Try cpw or angelos some searches on the net...