1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer mini spreader, 7.5' plow, 88 f-250 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcfly89, Feb 1, 2006.

1. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

i have for sale a meyer mini spreader that i completely rebuilt. it has a new frame (powdercoated to stop rust), new oem motor (not a cheap aftermarket), new lid, etc. it is nearly new. it comes with meyer controller and all wiring. i also have a pallet of halite (salt) that will go with it if someone needs it.

also for sale is a meyer7.5' standard power angle snow plow with e-47 pump. pump has angelos hf-1 in it and does not leak. angle cylinders are all in good shape. mold board could use some repair due to some small rust holes. i bought a poly moldboard cover for it and will include it with the blade. everything works great.

and finally my 88 ford f-250. this truck is a very solid truck. the previous owner was less cautious about dents and dings than i am. it does have a few dents, but the only rust is under the drivers side rocker panel. no visible rust through anywhere (unless you pull up the drivers side carpet near the rocker). it does need a new windshield. needs a good paint job to make it look as good as it runs. it is a 302/5spd 4x4 and is currently setup for the above mentioned items. i would prefer to sell it as a package but would separate if i have to. the truck runs great and needs nothing to drive across the country.

would like to sell as a package for $3000 but will separate if needed. i have more than this amount in it but am willing to sacrifice since we didnt get a single snow this year. i will provide pics as needed or can post them here.

i can be reached at 573-528-5995 for inquiry or email at mcfly89(at)hotmail.com

all are located in st robert missouri. i can help with delivery if you're close by.
  2. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

bumpity bump
  3. wls

wls Senior Member

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

ill take pics tomorrow and post em up.