1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Membrane ROUND diagram

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 7d9_z28, Jan 9, 2015.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Hey all, long time no Plowsite for me. I recently sold my V plow, and got out of my route. New job/schedule don't allow the time. I picked up a cheap meyer 7'6" straight for doing just the few family driveways. Problem is, it only has the controller and the short leads off the E60 pump.

The controller is the Membrane pad, but unlike my prior meyer, it has a ROUND connector. Does anyone have the 'pinout' for it? I intend to just solder some leads on the pins and just use spades to connect to a harness I'll make. But I first need to find out which pin needs to go to which lead!

I have the rest of the diagram, already. Just need someone who maybe has one to tell me how it pins out.

Thanks!
    Alec

2. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

Nobody? Would it help if I put up a picture of what I am talking about?

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I'm sure I have a pinout at home in the shop , I can gather it up later if I can find it .

I probably have a harness or two left over I could make a great deal on if it would make life easier for you .

Let me know

TOM

4. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

If you could find the pinout that would be spectacular! I already have the majority of the harness built, just need to know which pin goes to which function.

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

This is a very crude drawing of the harness end , you will have to imagine this in reverse to get the end of the plug.

As I said , it was years ago , quick and crude.

Hope it helps

TOM

[​IMG]

6. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

PERFECT! I wish I could hug you or something!

oddly, I tried to save the image to open it and rotate to view it better but it keeps failing to save properly.. weird. I will figure it out though, THANK YOU!!!!!

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

No worries , glad it helped.

And I do have a harness if you happen to want to go that route.

TOM

8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  9. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

I spent hours looking for the pinout for this type of connector before posting here and found jack. The diagram Nasty Z posted is exactly what I need