1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer MDII

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Sbdrums24, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Sbdrums24

Sbdrums24 Junior Member
    from 23238

I just bought a dump truck with a meyer MDII plow and pump assembly. It was a Brickman dump truck. They pump assembly etc... all work with a 3 pin set up (2 blue and 1 yellow) but the actual blade does not hook up and is a completely different set up. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking at. I'm pretty sure when the truck was sold someone grabbed a pump and grabbed a blade and threw it in the dump bed of the truck. I think I need the plow blade that is similar to the meyer classic blade except the ears on the blade where the pins go are round instead of square and the are more upright then the classic. I imagine also that they connect with the yellow pins. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you... I also am new to here and I can send pics email but don't see how to post them on here yet.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

A frame should look like this.

MP_13715.jpg

3. kimber750

Not like this. This is the ez classic a frame.

my.aframe.jpg

4. Sbdrums24

Sbdrums24 Junior Member
    from 23238

Yes that's what I'm thinking. How do I post a pic? I can show you what I'm working with and what I'm about to buy...

5. Sbdrums24

Sbdrums24 Junior Member
    from 23238

Yes exactly...

6. kimber750

I would try going back to whoever you bought it from and ask for the correct plow. Most likely they are wondering where their ez classic plow went. :laughing:

7. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

If you need the part numbers let me know to_buy@yahoo.com MDII in the subject line please