1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer max 7-1/2 plow set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hondacr622, Sep 4, 2006.

1. hondacr622

hondacr622 Junior Member

I have a complete setup currently on a 1990 Dodge Ram. It has the EZ mount classic with E-60 pump, quick connects, touch pad, sabre lights and 7-1/2 poly blade. I am located 5 minutes away from Port Huron Michigan and would like to get $1500 obo for the plow set-up or $2000 obo with the truck. The truck is in pretty rough shape it needs brakes, battery, oil pan and a lot of tlc. Ive owned this truck for 3 years now and have only plowed a few different driveways locally because i only had it legal for the first year i had it. If you have any questions my e-mail is hondacr622@yahoo.com or you can call my cell phone (810) 841-3638 my name is Nick. I work afternoons so if you get my voicemail just leave me a message.
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 4, 2006