1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Mate Poly Sander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Medicjdl, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

I bought this last year hoping to get some sanding accounts. But of course I didn't .... So in stead of it just sitting here all winter I figured I would try to sell it. Works Great ! I have the controller and wiring. Will do sand, salt and Ice-melt. I'm Asking $1000 or best offer. Let me know if you have any questions??? Thanks Guys :) [​IMG]

2. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

Where are you located and how many bags does it hold

3. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

I'm in rhode island. And it hold 9 cubic feet. Its a big one. Has a built in vibrator also.

4. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

A little far to travel and get one I will find one here locally thanks for your time though

5. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

interested in any trades?i have 61 in jrco tine rake and mount(New this yr),Brand new husky 455 rancher saw that has never cut wood(pristine condition).

6. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

I might be open to trades, but I have no use for a saw or atine rake. Sorry

7. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Bump! to the top. Thanks Guys

8. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

what are you looking for in trades? i am local

9. KartAnimal29

KartAnimal29 PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ct.

How much do you want for the saw? Send me a PM so we don't hijack the thread.

10. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Im not sure? Really didn't think about it till someone asked me? Throw out some offers. I have friends in Millville MA :)

11. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

bump up to the top

12. Ferrisdiesel

Ferrisdiesel Member

I have 2 gravely walk behind mowers I will trade you for it. Interested??

13. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Depends if your mom comes with them Ferrisdiesel then YEAH DONE DEAL!! lol . You could have just walked up the hill and asked me lol

14. snowman13

snowman13 Junior Member
    from CT

Are you interested in trading for any Whelen warning lights. I have qutie a variety.

15. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Hey snowman, I am kind of a "whacker" when it comes to lights. So I already have a bunch already. But thanks anyway.

16. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

I didn't mention this but I do accept credit cards via paypal. I have gotten allot of interest but no $$$$....lol

17. Ferrisdiesel

Ferrisdiesel Member

Yeah you're a "wacker" all right! lol.....I will give you $500.00 and a smack across the mouth, cause I like ya son, you're a friend!

18. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

I'll take $800 and get to punch your momma in the mouth for having you!

19. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

SOLD !! Thanks Guys :)