1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer lower mount needed

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by hickslawns, Sep 26, 2005.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Anyone have a lower mount for a 2000-2005 2500 series GM truck? I am in need as I got rid of my SuperDookie and upgraded to a Chevy again. Different mount.
  2. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

i have a new take off under mount for that truck but do you need it for the md2 or the tube set up this is for the tube setup let me know
  3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have the tube setup. Let me know price. You can e-mail philhicks@bright.net or cell# (419) 233-9339. Sometimes the e-mail gets thrown in junk folder if unknown sender. Thanks, Phil
  4. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

Central Parts sell them for $340 brand new, or you can buy a used one on Ebay for $360 there is one on right now :confused:
  5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Thanks guys. Got one! Good doing business with you Bigplow23! Hope to mount it up soon.