1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer low profile spreader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by windmill, Jan 29, 2003.

1. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Help! Although this should perhaps be in Misc discussions I thought I would start here. Does anyone know anything about the 7 foot Meyer/diamond .8 yard hopper sander? Perhaps you can direct me to a site I can find info?
  2. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

3. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Thanks ed I've been looking at that but I can't find any refferance to the low profile 7 foot spreader that's why I was asking on the plowsite.:) I guess I might have to email them for some answers, but I was hoping someone here had some experience with them.
  4. CENLO

CENLO Member

Hey windmill, did you ever get info on the Meyers low pro sander? I can't even access there web page! I heard they have a very low pro? The Western is 32" high, can't seem to find info on the Meyers. :confused:
  5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I thought I was the only person having trouble with their web site, I have been having problems for about two weeks trying to log on. :yow!: