1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer Light Problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brianbora1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

I searched and couldn't find anything. They are the Nite Sabre light with the new modules. Everything works but the left turn signal. Wiring is all greased/tight. Changed bulbs and same thing. Have power for parking but no turn. Pulled green connector and had power coming thru. Is it the module? Thanks in advanced for any inforamtion!
  2. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Do you have power coming through the module. You could pull the plug from the module to the light and see what you have there. It is either the green or yellow wire. Off the top of my head I forget which. Make sure it is coming out of the module first, plug the harness to the light back in and make sure you have it there. I just replaced mine. The harness from the module to light was bad.
  3. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Going to check into it more today! I did have power coming thru the wire and to where it connects to the module. I am going to take the module off and check. Thank you for replying!
  4. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

check it at the plug and work your way back
  5. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

If you do have the new modules, there is a red wire on the "B" harness that must be connected to the positive battery terminal. This wire also has a 5 amp fuse. The red wire sends power to the plow light turn signal bulb.
  6. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

if its the newer green and yellow modules i think there is 3 screws and inside there is mini fuses inside and maybe one of those could be blown.
  7. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Not much time today, but had chance to check the 5amp fuse in the module. Fuse looked good! Will try again tomorrow! Thanks guys!
  8. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

check your connection at the back of the turn signal i had the same issue mine was all coroded. And it was doing goofy things like messing up the turn signal timer and all that fun stuff