1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer light adapters for 2007 Dodge question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by awddsm1, Dec 11, 2008.

1. awddsm1

awddsm1 Senior Member

Where do the headlight adapters for a 2007 dodge ram plug in? I assumed it was on the back of the headlight, but the adapters I just recieved from CPW aren't anything like the connector on the back of the bulbs. Is there another connector somewhere I'm missing, or do I just have the wrong connector?

Thanks!

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Sounds like you got the wrong connectors , are the plugs blue or one black one gray?

Jay

3. awddsm1

awddsm1 Senior Member

both ends are blue... I belive the part number was 07102 for the HB-5 lights...

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Yup those are the wrong ones

you need 07417

5. awddsm1

awddsm1 Senior Member

Figured that out yesterday after talking to one of the tech guys at CPW... got the right ones on the way. Oddly enough, Meyer's website only shows the hb-5 lamps in a 07 dodge... looks like they need to update thier website.