1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer just the blade st78

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JOEC, Dec 8, 2010.

1. JOEC

JOEC Member

meyer blade st 78 old set up just the blade no lights new cutting edge 350.00 metal blade

2. JOEC

JOEC Member

any offers ?

3. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

Might help to give the size of the plow and a few pictures if you can. Your exact location would also be good to know. I assume when you say just the plow you mean moldboard, af-rame and angle cylinders????

4. JOEC

JOEC Member

Hey bashby are you coming to illinois to buy a st 78. Because if you are you would no that a st 78 is a straight 78 inch which in feet would be 6.5 feet if you are really serious about buying it. Its just the blade. Nothing else all metal

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
  5. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

No, I dont need one, I just ran across your ad and thought I'd give you a free bump and advice... guess I should know that a st78 is 78" but its not clear exactly what you have, just a moldboard and new cutting edge I guess. Hope I didnt come off wrong.