1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer History

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by pale rider, Jan 6, 2008.

1. pale rider

pale rider Junior Member

Learning alot about these things. Can anyone give me some insite as to whats what?

Just from what i have read it seems The E-47 is and older model. what replaced it and what is compatable with what. If i choose to replace The whole unit can i with what? E-57?E-60?

E-57H? whats the difference? Whats with the H? Just want to know what opptions i have later on.

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

The E46 is the older model, with no power angle. Actually the old T5's are the real oldschool ones. I think the E48 is the newest model, but I could be wrong. You can put an E57 or E60 in there with no mods what so ever. The E57H and E60H are the high lift models, they have a higher lift stroke than the E60 or E57. But between an E47 to E60 is interchangable. You may want to get the motor with the double stud set-up as they are faster and more reliable. Hope this helps.

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Well Tom has done it again

Beat me to it.

well said

4. pale rider

pale rider Junior Member

Where would you recommend purchasing parts for these plows? i have been to Angelos-supplies.com. any other good web sites that you had good experience with?

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

there is CPW, a link on the top page and mills supply, rustrepair.com. Both of which are good. Those are about the 2 good ones that I know of