1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer ezmount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bobcatnj, May 12, 2005.

1. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

i got the meyer ezmount express with the e88 pump. i let it sit awhile after the winter, before i did anything with it. the other day i hooked it up to the truck but the plow wouldnt lift when i hit the up button on the joystick, but it does go side to side. anyone know how to fix? and what the problem is?
  2. A&M Snowplowing

A&M Snowplowing Senior Member

Did you check all the connections on the wires?
  3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

yea everything seems 2 be fine
  4. tigerx5

tigerx5 Junior Member

meyer express

Problem is in my opinion you purchased a model that was rushed into production without being thoughly tested an unfortunety if full of bugs. Such is the norm for meyer. Since the unit is a newer and more complicated model to service I suggest going to a distributor with a backround in hydraulics. I'm sure its still under warranty.

5. snowtime

snowtime Junior Member
    from Ohio

That was helpful...

Fine, Meyer sucks...

Anyway, there are plenty of troubleshooting guides. With a multimeter and a helper you should be able to quickly track down the problem. If you take it to a dealer they should be able to find it even faster (and more $$$).

The hydraulics aren't that complicated - it just helps a lot to have the troubleshooting guide handy. 99% chance a wire is loose or a solenoid is stuck. Cheap fix.