1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer EZflow rebuild

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PropertyTech, Feb 3, 2010.

1. PropertyTech

PropertyTech Junior Member

Meyer EZflow rebuild 10.75cu total overhaul rusted out motor housing.

100103_193427.jpg

100104_182716.jpg

100104_182752.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

2. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Wow that looks alot like my Sno-Ex 1075 that we have in the shop and working an a rebuild. We're completely removing the motor assembly and putting on a much stronger buyers motor/spinner assembly:)

3. PropertyTech

PropertyTech Junior Member

meyer ezflow

All the replacement parts i have got so far have been from the snowex, they match perfect. i had to drill four holes to mount the trans.

4. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Well, we removed that whole lower box that encloses the motor by grinding off the 8 rusty bolts so if you want a spare assembly I'd let it go cheap, especially seeing as I have nothing else to put it on.The sheet metal is poor but the motor and gear box are up to spec. which is too weak for my taste.
    $75 and you pay shipping-you can have it. I know it runs good as we had it running off a battery b/f we even took it apart.