1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer EZ plus/MDII mount for Dodge 1500 2500 3500 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by knighb2, Jan 23, 2007.

1. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

I have a used Meyer EZ plus/MDII mounting carton (part that mounts to your truck) for sale. It fits 1994-2001 Dodge 1500 and 1994-2002 Dodge 2500 and 3500. I beleive it it Meyer part number 17123.

I also have the Meyer universal clevis that goes with this mounting carton. This should be Meyer part number 11770.

In addition I have the Meyer EZ plus/MDII lift frame (this is the part that the pump and lights attach to). Should be Meyer part number 16531. I am selling this just as the frame, no pump or lights.

Let me know if you are interested in any or all of these parts.

2. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

bump to top

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I Am Interested

whats the price ??

4. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

5. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

bump to top

6. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

i am still looking

for mounts for my 95 dodge 3500 dually i wanna run a 9 foot plow on it! lets talk thanks george

7. knighb2

knighb2 Junior Member

Looks like I have the mount you are looking for. Are you still interested?

Send me an e-mail at knighb2@earthlink.net.

Thanks,
    Bryon