1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ez mount for 92-97 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kc2006, Nov 17, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I have a meyer ez mount frame mount for a 92-97 f250, has the side brackets too. I'll get pics in the next few days. $250 or make an offer I'm in NE ohio and can ship.

2. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

No one?....

3. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

interested

What all comes with mount? Do you have just the frame work or the light tower as well. Thanks

4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Just the frame and side brackets, no light tube.

Make me an offer if you want it.

5. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

DO you still have the mount? I need this for my 1993 F-250. Let me know,

6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

actually i think i bought this off him but were not using it i am in solon heck of a lot closer then austintown

7. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

Kevin,

Called and left a message last night. Check your voicemail and give me a ring to talk about your mount.

8. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

o shoot your right i see u did now ill call u here in alittle bit. this thing is sitting at my buddys house whos out of town till saturday the 9th if u need it befor then id have to call him and find out where its at in his mess then id just run out and get it.

9. GatorDL55

GatorDL55 Senior Member

Yeah, call me this morning. If at all possible, I would like to install it this weekend.