1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer ez mount express what you think?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sebastiank2, Dec 8, 2008.

1. sebastiank2

sebastiank2 Junior Member

Hi
    I'm new and I want to buy a snow plow to my truck Ford F 250 2005year crew cab long bed FX4 off road and I think about meyer ez mount express 8 ft long and I want to work residental driveways and comercial parking lot. What you think??

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

We need pictures!!!

Welcome to plowsite!! =]

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

You are in the wrong forum. We don't need a picture of your truck to see what kind of plow to put on it. Plow choice is each ones own preference. Do some searches in the search forum to see what kind of plow you would like. With that size truck you dont want anything smaller then an 8 ft blade and nothing bigger then a 10 ft extended blade. Now what manufacturer you want to go with is your personal choice because everyone on here has there favorite. You will get a lot of mixed answers. The best choice is the one you will get the most dealer support from in case something breaks. Which will happen... Good luck and do a lot of searches. Do you really want to get in this business it is not as easy as you think.

4. sebastiank2

sebastiank2 Junior Member

Yes you right but I wan to know what people think and also I want some advice what is ok what is bad. I like meyer and I think they have good deal 3425 + tax for 8 ft ez mount experss NEW whole setup. What you think??

5. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

Like they say on this site, there is a reason why they are selling them that cheap. Maybe find out why. I have that same plow but 7.5 commercial. Its ok, very easy to mount and dismount, that is the plus for me. Good luck with your choice.