1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer ez mount drop brackets

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by chykatychyna, Sep 9, 2013.

1. chykatychyna

chykatychyna Junior Member
    from q

i have heard some people talk about drop brackets for their meyer ez mount to get the proper a frame level, my truck side plow mount had the bottom holes cut off by previous owner, my 2000 k2500 chevy is too tall for this and when my plow is at an angle it leaves about an inch of snow on the side closest to the truck and digs hard on the side away from the truck, after three seasons it has also worn the cutting edge like a smiley face. i have access to a comertial welding and fab shop and i have the ability to make anything i need as i am a machinist. i just need some pics or ideas if anyone els has had and solved this problem. i dont want to try to reinvent the wheel here and accidentally introduce the a frame to my oil pan. any ideas will help and pictures are worth a thousand words. thanks guys