1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer EZ mount classic mounting carton F/S from Dodge Ramcharger

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Derrick in NJ, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Derrick in NJ

Derrick in NJ Member

Hey guys, I took the Meyers EZ mount classic mounting carton off of my old truck, and looking to sell it. It was on a 1990 Dodge Ramcharger, it should fit from 1980 on up Ramchargers, and I believe it will also fit several model Dodge pick ups as well, just do some research to check the application. The mounting carton is less than 5 years old, has always been washed down of any road grime and salt, and is not damaged at all. It's located in NJ. I can send pictures out to any who are interested ( I took some when it was mounted on the truck). I'm looking to get $250 or best offer. I'd be willing to ship, at the buyers expense of course, but as you can imagine, it's pretty heavy. Feel free to reply to this post, or e-mail me at: derrick@jetsetracing.com . Thanks guys, pray for some snow for us deprived New Jersians!!