1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer EZ Mount Classic Install Advice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowbie, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

It looks like I have a line on a Meyer ST-7.5 blade only in great condition at a good price. The mounts on it look like it is for the Meyer classic setup

I'm gonna need the whole setup for my truck..lights, pump, controller, on truck mount,etc. Before I call around to local Meyer dealers for prices I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with putting these in particular on and can tell me if its a do it yourself job. Do they come with directions? I'm no mechanic but do most of my vehicle stuff myself and am fairly handy. It would be going on a '97 F150 (first year of the next body style).

If its not a do it yourselfer then I'll inquire about installation prices as well when I call around.