1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer ez classic wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by moto18, Dec 27, 2005.

1. moto18

moto18 Junior Member
    from 61008

Hi
    anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for a meyers ez mount classic that i have on a 1997 chevy. i got the plow all hooked up and the wiring for the plow and pump. but im not sure on how to hook up the lights. my truck has daytime running lights if that helps anyone.
    thanks for any info
    David
    moto18@insightbb.com

2. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

what lights are you using David??

Brian

3. moto18

moto18 Junior Member
    from 61008

i believe the truck has hb3/hb4

4. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

I'm sorry........I meant which style/type of plow lights.

Brian

5. moto18

moto18 Junior Member
    from 61008

well i dont want to sound like a dumba## but im not sure. they are boxy were the light is and round back alittle were the turn signal is. if you go on the meyer website and go to the section( which plow is best for me) and look up a 97 chevy. they look just like the ones on the pic on the chevy truck.
    hope this helps.
    David

6. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

Those are the #07969 lights. I tried to attached the directions to my post although the file is too large.

Give me your email address and I will email them to you.

Brian
    cobra@rrohio.com