1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer EZ Classic Mount for Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nightwalks, Aug 15, 2011.

1. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

Meyer lower (only) plow frame for Dodge 4X4 will fit 2003-2006 model year trucks 2500/3500 series diesel or gas, long or shortbed. Unit is in excellent shape, and this is the EZ Classic Series mount with the 2-lower pipe mounts. It may fit other vehicles with or without modifications, but will def. fit the above years. Check other applications at Meyer.com Cash only, $500.00 (these are over $1100.00 new) . Thanks

2. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

Is this mount still available? I have a 2003 RAM 2500 HD 4X4 and I have a Meyer EZ Mount Classic that I want to use. Is this the correct mounting carton? Will this work on a truck with the Sports Package? Will you ship to Roanoke, VA 24018?

Thanks

3. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

Hi, according to the Meyer website this WILL fit your Dodge...please double check or I can check when I get home tonight and get back to you. I can ship it Fed Ex to a business I am not sure about a home address, I can check that as well. I will find out as quick as I can and get back to you....thanks, Mark

4. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

Mark,
    Thanks for your response. Is this the complete carton with all mounting hardware for the truck?

Mount for Dodge W2500 & W3500, Years: 2003 to 2006

Genuine Meyer Mount with clevis, side members, hardware, no sector, A Frame or Lift Frame

#17135 CLASSIC MOUNT

FedEx is fine but it is a home address. If necessary I can probablly have it shipped to my wife's hair dresser which is close by, but will need to check.

5. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

6. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

7. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

8. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

Mark,

Have you had a chance to checkout what you have?

9. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

I emailed you at your email address as per your request

10. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

I have replied to your email..

11. nightwalks

nightwalks Member

This item has been sold...thank you!