1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer e60 wont hold angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brett.archer, Dec 29, 2009.

1. brett.archer

brett.archer Junior Member

My meyer e60 will not hold any partial angle. I will go straight, hard left or hard right but it wont hold anything in between and even when its going straight often times it will collapse left. I examined the c valve and it seems to be in perfect shape. Full of fluid, any other ideas?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you inspected the C valve and O-rings and didn't find an issue then the next likely cause is a problem with the cross over valve. Could be damaged or simply some debris stuck in there holding it open.

3. brett.archer

brett.archer Junior Member

how do i get at this crossover valve?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Study the manual for your pump, located here. Several good pages of the crossover details. Plenty of other very helpful info in there as well.