1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer e60 problems, associated with crossover valve...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by trqjnky, Dec 24, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

:confused::confused:this morning, i was working my way slowly over a heaved concrete section, and the edge of the plow caught, then i had no side to side movement and i could swing the plow side to side with my hand. so i took the crossover valve out, everything looked fine to me. i put it back in, and it worked fine! so wth happened????

also, now its leaking fluid like mad out of that x-over valve, i probably fubard an oring, but i dont know yet. it worked all morning though.

any insight???

:confused::mechanic:

for what its worth.. I LOVE MY WESTERN thats on my other truck.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sometimes the relief needle in the CO will get stuck in the relief position if the hit is "just right" or any dislodged debris get caught in it thus you're left with no angle. You got it back in place with the R&R but yes you likely cut an o-ring in the process.

Need to do a full o-ring replacement.