1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer E60 OVERLOAD LIGHT ON AND PLOW WONT MOVE IN ANY DIRECTION AFTER BATTERY EXPLODE

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Sirmatthew, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Sirmatthew

Sirmatthew Junior Member

i was driving down the road today and and suddenly my battery exploded!!!!!!! I coasted over to the side of the road and took and tossed the battery out, switched to a different battery truck started and ran fine till i got home and noticed the "overload" light on the controller was on and plow wont move in any direction.i also noticed that the trucks regular headlights are on instead of the plows lights, the only time this happens is when i unplug the plow...... Can some please help me!!!!!

2. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have another controller to plug in and try??

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Make sure you hooked all the power and ground wires back up when you replaced the battery.

4. Sirmatthew

Sirmatthew Junior Member

I'm getting started right now rechecking all power and ground wires and going over the plugs........ Thanks...... here we go.