1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer E60-H pump $400 in CT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by supercuts, Oct 14, 2011.

1. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

this pump works fine still but the base is cracked and it leaks. im told you could weld it. the base is $160 on ebay or you can get a used E60 cheap broken and take that base. nothing is more comforting knowing you have a spare pump with you at 2am when yours goes down....which meyer is know for
    this thing is worth $800 if fixed, and are $1500 new. selling for $400 obo.

please PM me if interested. im in Durham CT 06422 4 minutes off exit 15 /I-91

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Read ebayif your base is broken they will not exchange it

3. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

that is if you exchange the whole pump, the base is "for sale" with no core return.

4. gr8whitebronco

gr8whitebronco Junior Member
    from nj

would you take $400 shipped to NJ

5. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

ill have to think about it. i sold one on ebay last year and the post office lost it, then they "found" it and sent it back to me and lost it a 2nd time. the kicker was that I had it insured and they wouldnt pay the full insurance because i couldnt prove how much it was worth? let me find out from the post office before i ship it. whats your zip too so i can get a price. thanks

6. gr8whitebronco

gr8whitebronco Junior Member
    from nj

08854, I have always used UPS, shipped about 10 pumps never had a problem.....

7. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

i know, its my luck! look at the picture of the pump, this only happens to me. same thing with the post office. ill try to go to the post office monday.

8. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

bump, would prefer local pick up thanks

9. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

bump to the top

10. djlunchbox

djlunchbox Member

Check your PM's

11. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

sold sold sold