1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E57H angle issue

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by AdamPlowguy, Jan 22, 2012.

1. AdamPlowguy

AdamPlowguy Junior Member

I have an E57H, and am haveing a problem with the angle action. when I angle right it snaps into action and stops perfictly. when I angle left it drags to the stop, (it lacks the snap/stop action) also- when i raise the plow.. it gets to the end of the travel and right then it bumps left angle position (just a little bit tho) I've replaced the C valve and coil, checked, and rebuilt the relief valve, flushed the system.. where should i look next? Many hrs. into this plow, and I depend greatly on it so I would realy appreciate any help. I miss my fisher! thanks much. Adam:help::confused::confused:

2. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

Are you using a slick stick for the controller?

3. AdamPlowguy

AdamPlowguy Junior Member

at first i was using one of those new touch pad controllers and it workd, but wouldnt "snap to stop" position. so i checked power at the plow side controle terminals, and found pwr was staying on for 2 full seconds while using that hi tech junk controler. so i took that off and went bk to my joy stick.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The delay built into the handheld controllers was done intentionally to prevent the angle left blade creep and harsh stop to the right that comes from running a faster pump with toggle style controllers. So it's completely normal with your current combo.

5. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

Exactly what b & b said. Thats why i asked ya if you were using the slick stick or toggle switch with that e-57h. If you were using a e-47h you would not experience those conditions you describe. But even though it's annoying it won't harm the pump.