1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E57

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Jul 29, 2002.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Just received the latest Pro magazine and see that Meyer has made an E57 Power Unit. Looks like an E47 but with a 4 inch motor. Anyone have more info? Nothing on the website.

2. jimsmowin

jimsmowin Senior Member

i saw it too. was looking for info also. just like them give you a picture and no info. you would think something new would be on their web site.

3. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Would that motor fit on an e-47 pump? and does pro magizine have a web site? thanks

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

will that replace my diamond as well.Meyer has different stroke length than diamond .

5. Slyder

Slyder Junior Member

set up

did you get my reply?
    check your message inbox
    this is about the toyota

6. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Slyder yes I did. I will respond shortly.

Cat. Diamond uses the "H" series of Meyer packs. The "H" series can also be used on Meyer plows. These packs have a longer lift stroke. Seeing how the E57 looks like an E47 which was available as both a regular and "H" models, I would assume you will see the same available. I would guess that Meyer has made the change to the 4 inch motor ,like the E60, to increase speed and reduce amperage draw that the E47 had. Not sure how the pack measures up to the E60 "quick lift" that is common on larger Meyer and Diamond plows.

7. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

slyder please remove that LARGE image from your signature.

Thanks....

~Chuck

8. Slyder

Slyder Junior Member

removal of large picture

chuck

is it ok if i post a picture of a little fart?:drinkup:

9. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Sure, but we like to keep the signature images MUCH smaller than the one you were using. Thanks for removing it. :drinkup:

~Chuck