1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

meyer e50 pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rtmac, Dec 28, 2012.

1. rtmac

rtmac Junior Member

Hi guys, hope you can help me with this problem. I have a 99 ford f250 with a e50 hydro pump. I have looked on the meyer website and searched the web and i cant find any info on this pump, almost like it never existed. Has anyone ever heard of it, and what parts, ie- hoses, gaskets and solenoids do i get for it? thanks for any help

2. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Call Storks Auto in PA. They have a huge inventory. 610 488 1450

3. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

Looks like the same posts used on the e60. Never knew there was an e50

4. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

the E-50 is a E-60 without the power angle block. So you only have function to raise the plow up and down. If you need to rebuild the center section of that unit, its exactly the same as the E-60 center section. If you were to bolt up a power angle block to that unit, it would turn it into a fully functioning E-60 with power angle capability. ussmileyflag

5. rtmac

rtmac Junior Member

Thank you for the responses. However, it does angle left and right and up and down, it also has everything the e60 has, I'll call the number for P.A, Thanks again.

6. jasonv

jasonv PlowSite.com Addict
    from kannada

Then it was either mislabelled or has already been upgraded to an e60.