1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Meyer E47

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Dec 19, 2000.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Can someone give me detailed instructions for replacing the pump on a Meyer E47? All I have ever done is Fisher. I am trying to help a friend who has a very slow pump. Thanks

2. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

remove 12 v motor under that youll find the pump its held on by 3 nuts on rods those usually back out anyway, reverse to put pump back on

ps it will always be slow ,its just the way it is do apressure check before you shell out 150 for anew one

3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

What should the pressure be? He has two meyer E47s one is noticeably faster than the other when raising the same size plow.

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

1650 (+ or - 50) PSI

5. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

unless both vehicles electrical systems are identical,they will raise at different speeds,dirty fluid,wrong fluid, blocked filters,stuck brushes and on and on and on...........